Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Bastian Family

I'm back! It's been a long, long time since I've blogged and I really don't have a good excuse, I just haven't made the time for it, but here I am :) I went out to the Bastian's on a beautiful fall day, I'm telling you--it was a dream. The fall colors were still out and it was a slightly overcast day. It was absolutely gorgeous. The Bastian kids did not disappoint either, I had such a fun time with them. :)

Hannah, the oldest.

Leroy. He's always good for making you laugh :)

Sam. I just couldn't get enough of his dark brown eyes.

Charlie, I think he always has a beaming smile on his face :)

And Chloe. When everyone was done, she wasn't quite ready so she hung around for a few more pictures. I sure didn't mind :)




  
I spent a little extra time with Hannah as well. The boys weren't as interested in getting their pictures taken for some 
reason ;) sounds like typical boys to me! haha


  


 This sequence cracks me up every time:: 
Leroy must have made one of his little comments to Charlie (they are the two on the end) to
 get this reaction :)




  
I just love this one too ;)


















See what I mean?! It was absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you Karla and family for having me come out to take pictures of your family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment